Open hearts. Open minds. Open doors. We strive to make those words a reality here at RUMC. If you’re considering joining us one Sunday, we encourage you to read on, where you’ll find information to help you plan for your visit, and know what to expect when you arrive. And of course, if you have questions we haven’t answered here, you can email us, or give us a call at 203.838.0049.
First Time Here?
If you’re planning to visit us for the first time, here’s a quick list of what you can expect:
- worship begins at 10:00 a.m.
- the sanctuary is accessible through the main door on Pennoyer Street
- our (handicapped) accessible entrance can be found through the Nursery School doors
- you’ll be welcomed at the door and invited to sit wherever you like
- dress tends to the informal side, especially during the warm summer months
- we celebrate communion on the first Sunday of every month (and other special Sundays throughout the year), and all are welcome to participate in the sacrament
- Sunday School (for ages 4-10) meets during the school year, and child care is available year-round
- our worship services generally last one hour
- following worship, you’ll be invited to join us for coffee hour in our hall
Have other questions we haven’t answered above? Email
Parking is available along the right hand side of Pennoyer Street, below Milton Place, or along Rowayton Avenue. We also have a small parking lot accessible off of Milton Place, just past the playground and parsonage.
Weddings & Other Events
Our sanctuary, fellowship hall, and newly renovated kitchen are available for weddings and other events. To inquire about scheduling and pricing information, click here to send us a message.